The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham is proud to be the home of the 2016 Challenge Cup and Play-off champions and 2021 Elite Series Champions, the Nottingham Panthers!The Ice Hockey season runs from August - April each year.
Pre-match Sunday lunch
Join us for a delicious Sunday lunch before the Nottingham Panthers’, Sunday home games in our Spotlight Bar & Restaurant from 2.30pm! With two courses for just £15, including a vegetarian option, this is the perfect pre-match fuel.
Concession tickets are available to seniors over 60, teens aged 13-17, juniors aged 12 & under, disabled customers (& their essential companions) plus students. Please remember to bring proof of concession to the match, as you may be asked to show this upon entry. Please note we only accept physical cards as proof of ID. We do not accept the UniDays ID or apps such as NUS Extra as proof of concession for students.
Children aged 2 and under are free of charge when not occupying a seat, an under 2’s wristband must be requested/issued from a steward when doors open on the day of the match.
You can book up to 20 tickets for Panthers matches online. If you require more than 20 tickets, please email us
Cup Games are not included on the Season Ticket or Panthers Pass.
- If you are a season ticket holder, you will have a limited time offer to purchase your seats for the game. Please log into your account online to view your Offers and click on the match name to see the seats that are on offer to you.
- To purchase all of your seats, click Add To Order to put them into a basket for purchase.
- If you only wish to purchase some of your seats, tick the box next to the seats you would like to buy before selecting Add To Order (if doing this means leaving a single seat, please contact the box office instead).
- Ensure that the correct Pass Number is assigned to the correct seats in your basket (you can find your Pass number printed on your season ticket card marked with a P:).
- Purchased seats will be added to your current season ticket cards. If you remove a Pass Number from a seat when purchasing, an e-ticket for that seat will be emailed to you instead.
Delivery: A charge of £2.25 applies to all tickets posted out. Tickets will be posted out up to 4 days before a match. The option to collect tickets is only available when booking 4 days before a match. There is no charge if customers buy tickets in person or select 'email my tickets' when booking online.
Venue Facility Fee: £1.50 per ticket or 75p per teen & junior tickets.
Venue Admin Fee: £1 per ticket or 50p per teen & junior tickets.
Match Day Ticket Purchases
We strongly encourage you to book tickets online in advance. If you choose to buy tickets in person on the day of the match (in the one hour between doors and the start time) you cannot choose specific seats and there may be lengthy queues which could lead to missing the start of the game.
Match Day Noise
Drums and banners are only permitted in the nosiy block, Block 19. Air horns, musical instruments, laser pens and photography are not permitted at any matches.